Is your company working on the next big thing in flexible, hybrid and printed electronics – a breakthrough or innovation that will make the world safer, healthier or more productive for years to come? If so, we want to hear from you.
You’re invited to deliver a technical presentation at virtual FLEX 2021, February 22-26, 2021. The call for abstracts is now open!
Celebrating its 20th year, the online event will gather executives, product managers, business development professionals, and engineering directors as well as leading industry analysts and media for the latest developments, trends and innovations in flexible hybrid electronics (FHE). More than 400 companies, universities, R&D labs, and government agencies from around the world have participated in FLEX conferences.
Technical presentations should focus on the conference theme, 20 Years of Driving Innovation to Make the World Safer, covering flexible hybrid or printed electronics products, equipment, processes, materials, and the applications they enable. FLEX 2021 also takes aim at the future of the planet, so presentations on global sustainability in areas such as impacts, strategies, tactics, successes and progress area also a great fit. To submit your abstract, please complete the online form:
- Upload your abstract (100-300 words) describing the topic of your presentation and how it applies to the flexible, hybrid, and printed electronics products.
- Preference is given to original research and advancements in process and materials as they relate to end users.
- We also invite students from research universities to submit posters describing their work and results for the popular FLEX Poster Competition. As in the past, a panel of industry and academic experts will evaluate the posters and recognize the top three students and their work.
Here are key deadlines and dates for industry experts and students to keep in mind:
- September 30, 2020 – Submit your abstract.
- October 31, 2020 – We’ll notify you whether your presentation has been accepted by this date.
- November 15, 2020 – Sign a Speaker Agreement and provide a bio and headshot.
- February 1, 2021 – Send us an electronic copy of your presentation.
We’re looking for presentations in these topic areas:
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics Systems
- Materials Processing
- Sustainability and Power
- MEMS and Sensors
Presentations should include the following:
- Why the technology presented matters and to whom
- Practical recommendations for addressing commercialization issues or applications. This includes providing innovative technological or market solutions driven by a use case, the integration challenges you faced, and the system-level architecture decisions you made.
- Descriptions of how you overcame each challenge
- Ideas for what as an industry we should be working on and what are you working on to demonstrate sustainability
For a full rundown on topics and other information, please visit the FLEX 2021 Call for Papers web page.
Michelle Fabiano is a program and event manager for SEMI Americas.