Solving challenges in semiconductor manufacturing requires an ongoing collaborative effort by customers, device makers, equipment and materials suppliers, and academia. ASMC 2021 will continue efforts to help the industry overcome these hurdles. To that end, we are now soliciting abstracts from industry experts across all areas of semiconductor manufacturing for presentations at the event, May 3-6, 2021 at the Saratoga Hilton/Saratoga Springs City Center in Saratoga Springs, New York.
The conference provides an unparalleled platform for semiconductor professionals to network and learn the latest information in the practical application of advanced manufacturing strategies and methodologies. ASMC 2021 will be co-chaired by Ishtiaq Ahsan, Ph.D. of IBM Research and Alexa Greer of KLA.
We’re looking for presentations in topic areas including the following:
- Advanced Metrology
- Advanced Equipment Processes and Materials
- Contamination Free Manufacturing
- Big Data Management and Mining
- Defect Inspection and Reduction
- Equipment Optimization
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing
- Yield Methodologies
Click here to submit an abstract for a technical presentation.
- Provide an extended abstract of no more than two pages (max. of 1000 words, MS Word or PDF) with supporting data, charts, figures embedded in the last page. See author kit for details.
- Summarize the topic and theme in as much detail as allowed by the word count limitation. Include title, author(s), company affiliation(s), contact information, topic and five key words describing the work.
- The final technical manuscript must show a complete set of data to support initial abstract.
Here are key deadlines and dates for industry experts to keep in mind:
- Abstracts Due: October 30, 2020
- Author Notification: December 15, 2020
- Manuscripts Due: February 9, 2021
- Final Manuscripts Due: April 6, 2021
- Presentations Due: April 20, 2021
- Conference Dates: May 3-6, 2021
ASMC 2021 could be held as a virtual event depending on progress in containing COVID-19. Whether the event is on-site or virtual, all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published by IEEE. Speakers should be prepared to present live or online.
Speakers also may be invited to publish their papers in a special section of ASMC 2021, which will be featured in IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing. All technical presentations will be considered for the ASMC Best Paper Award sponsored by Entegris. Students presenting an oral paper or poster will be considered for the ASMC Best Student Paper Award sponsored by GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
For a complete overview of topics and other information, please visit the ASMC 2021 Call for Papers web page.
Margaret Kindling is senior manager of Programs for SEMI Americas.